Senior Automation Test Engineer
Salary: up to ?70kpa
- 35 hours per week permanent
- 25 days of holidays plus bank holidays
- 6 months’ probation then BUPA + 5% Pension
QA Software Tester / Developer in Test required for a bleeding-edge software as a service provider. With an established and impressive array of blue-chip clients this is an opportunity to join a business with ambitious yet highly realistic growth plans. This is an opportunity to be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to have an impact and given the opportunity to progress your career.
In this role you will help create and implement test procedures to ensure clients quality delivery.
With a rapidly growing user base the core applications are now being optimized and re-developed to help with scalability and support new and emerging technologies.
Must be able to review software requirements and user stories
- Must be able to prepare and review test plans and test cases
- Must be able to execute test to ensure all software errors are identified and corrected.
- Reporting of bugs and defects
- Be able to recommend and implement improved testing analysis and efficient quality assurance.
- Must be able to confidently guide clients in UAT
- Knowledge and experience of Agile
- Commercial experience of Automated (Automation Testing)
- Hold basic programming experience in one or more languages e.g. C#, SQL, ASP.NET
- Experienced in testing Web, Mobile and User interface testing
- ISQB / ISEB qualified preferred
microsoft dynamics, .net, business intelligence