This is a freelance/contract position that can be performed remotely from anywhere in Europe. The contract is expected to last a minimum of 6 months, with a possibility of extension based on performance and client needs.
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 solutions in various industry domains.
- Strong knowledge of X++ programming language and development tools.
- Proficient in .NET Framework 4.0 or higher, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher, SSRS, SSAS.
- Experience in integrating Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 with other systems and platforms using web services, APIs, EDI, etc.
- Experience in installing, configuring, administering, and optimizing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 components.
- Experience in application lifecycle management and solution deployment using Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), or Azure DevOps.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work remotely and travel occasionally as required by the project.